Protoshopp is a shop that operates the service “website” that allows customer to upload the design and vendors will be able to send the quote with reasonable price.
This document is the official public offer addressed to an indefinite scope of persons for the purpose of entering into an agreement under the terms and conditions stipulated below.
- For the necessarity of this Agreement, the following definitions shall be used:
- Customer: is an individual who has reached the age of 18(eighteen) years wishing to create its own Account or has already created it in order to use the Service under this Agreement and was assigned “Сustomer” status pursuant to this Agreement.
- Vendors: As name suggest ,vendor is also important to us because when login as vendor will take designs of customer and try to provide their product in minimal time of period with discount of marketplace.It in order to use the Service under this Agreement and was assigned “Сustomer” status pursuant to this Agreement
- Registration: is the successful filling of the registration form by the Customer that enables to create Customer’s Account.
- Account: is the personal section of the Website to which the Customer gets access after registration and/or log in to the Website, that contains set of data relating to the Customer including its personal data and the internal information of the Service
- Service: Services is a set of Website’s features provided to the Customer by us upon its acceptance of the Agreement in order to providing best offers to Customer’s needs.
2. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT
- We provide the use of the Service to Customer, namely
- Browsing, searching and viewing of the Products and information related to them;
- Viewing of the Content posted on the Website;
- Registration and/or log in to the Website
- Granting access to the vendors.
- We improve and update the Service, add functionality to it
- The Customer agrees to use the Service under this Agreement.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER AND EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement is valid for the duration of the Customer’s use of the Service.
- The Customer is bound to accept provisions of the amended Agreement for further operation of it’s Account. The Customer has the right not to accept the amended Agreement after our notification of the Customer of a change made to the Agreement which will be followed by immediate deactivation of access to the Account
4. OUR OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS
- It shall provide normal and uninterrupted operation of the Website and carry out its maintenance and updating in order to ensure the Сustomer’s access to the Service and its normal use.
- It shall take all the necessary actions to ensure the privacy of the the Customers’ personal data .
- We have the right to modify the Website, change its design, add new Services, stop providing Services in any way at our sole discretion without the Customer's prior consent and also suspend access to the Website during the performance of such works
5. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- The final prices and fees.No Middlemen in between customer and vender .Even not interfercing of website owner.
6. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement can be terminated wholly or partially by each Party unilaterally at any time. The Party that wishes to terminate the Agreement should notify the other Party via email. Therefore, the Agreement terminates only upon such notice.
- The Customer will be entitled to a prorated refund of any fee paid for the remaining Subscription Period.
- The termination of the Agreement results in suspension of our Services, as well as the access to downloading of the Models and revocation of the License.